ADMC Talwada Report
The ADMC Committee is glad to inform fellow Rotarians about the installation of a cell counter machine for the pathology department. We would like to thank the Women’s Empowerment Committee for this generous donation/gift towards ADMC.
Cell Counter Machine will help improve the performance and quality of the pathology tests done at the centre.
Some of the advantages of the new cell counter machine are:
- The Sysmex XP-100 is a fully automated hematology analyzer with small footprint, suitable for any laboratory and ideal as a backup in medium to big hospital.
- Accurate and reliable results up to 20 parameters (both in WB and PD mode)
- Distinct Neutrophil population provides clinical screening for bacterial infection
- Simple to operate with user friendly illustrated icons and colour touch screen
- On-board storage capacity for up to 40,000* data including three histograms
- Multi-language software available (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian and Korean)
- On board storage capacity for XP-100 is 35,000 data including three histograms.